Sentinus collects your personal information when you:
- Register on the Sentinus web site
- Purchase certain products or services from us
- Wish to obtain more information about our products and services
- We also monitor how you use our web sites including search terms you enter, pages visited, and documents viewed
We collect personal contact information, which may include your name, address, company name, job title, telephone number, email address, and the name and email of third parties you may provide to us. When you place an order, we may request additional information such as credit card number and expiry date.
Sentinus does not market to children and does not knowingly collect personal information from children on Sentinus web sites.
Sentinus uses the information as follows:
- To provide you with the best advice and highest-quality service
- To provide you with offers that we think are relevant to you
- We may contact you regarding a web site problem
- We may contact you regarding a customer service related issue
- We use usage information, including visitor trends and information consumption in order to improve our information, plan web site enhancements and measure overall web site effectiveness
- We use billing information for billing purposes
Sentinus uses third-party service providers such as credit card processing companies, mailing houses and other service providers as required to satisfy client requests.
Information sharing and disclosure
Sentinus does not sell, share or rent personal information about you collected on Sentinus web sites.
How to unsubscribe
If you no longer want to receive email communications from Sentinus, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email Sentinus sends, or by otherwise following the instructions to opt out that appear on that email.
A cookie is a small piece of computer code that enables web servers to “identify” visitors. Each time you initiate a session on Sentinus web sites, a cookie is set in order to identify you and determine your access privileges. Cookies do not store any of the information that you have provided to the site, they are simply identifiers. You have the ability to delete cookies from your hard drive at any time.
Links to other sites
Sentinus web sites contain links to other web sites. Be aware that Sentinus is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Sentinus web sites.
We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorised access, disclosure, use and modification. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Updating personal information
If your personal information changes, you may update it at any time. To correct or update your personal information, go to Contact Us on our website.
Notification of policy changes
If you would like to be taken off our marketing lists, please send an email to email@example.com